PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information from you in various ways. We collect personal information you directly provide to us on line and through your other interactions with us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics and other information you provide us or allow us to collect from you. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and referring Web site addresses are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites.
Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons, or "gifs," are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We use third party cookies and web beacons to help us compile aggregated statistics about our Sites. We receive assurances from those third parties that they will not collect or access your personal information on our Sites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our Sites, in our stores, or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- provide and deliver products and services;
- send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Bison Parts and our selected partners;
- operate and improve our Sites and services;
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- manage and administer our community features and member programs and services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Bison Parts may store and process personal information in the United Kingdom and other countries.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, photos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Sites.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Bison Parts takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Bison Parts by following the instructions in those emails. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information or our Policy or privacy practises by writing us at:
Bison Parts Limited
Brooklands Business Park
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Bison Parts may change this Policy from time to time when the business needs to evolve.